First Ten Questions
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
When it comes to making/editing videos Such as making our own music videos
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
Video editing skills and understanding symbolism in movies and such
3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
Realistically I'm hoping to get between a 7 and 8 however I think I could reach even a grade 9
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)
I usually use my laptop and tv to access most forms of media especially for music and movies
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?
My screen time is definitely way above average
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
Ted 2 The movie
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
I usually listen to music from all my devices that i own through Spotify or YouTube
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I usually just play whatever is considered to be the big videogame out to have fun with my friends
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I have a TikTok account however i don't post i just watch videos on their and sometimes publish on my story
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
I think it is incredibly positive as it helps keep young people updated and allows them to connect with friends much easier
Comments
Post a Comment